Free Delivery on all Items from our Online Store
The kit will include:
- X-Analyser 3 Professional Software for CAN/J1939/NMEA2000
- Kvaser Leaf Light single CAN to USB interface for X-Analyser.
- PicoScope 2206B USB oscilloscope and scope probes – comes with PicoScope 6 Oscilloscope software
- M12 to D9 cable to interface from the X-Analyser to the NMEA2000 system.
- M12 to dual BNC cable to interface from the PicoScope to the NMEA2000 system.
- Warwick Control carry bag.
- USB stick with relevant software loaded.
The Kit includes:
Full set of notes1
Kvaser CAN interface
X-Analyser 3 Standard2
OBD (male) to 2 x 9-pin DSUB cable3
1 Notes include slides covering the theory of CAN Layers (Physical, Data Link and Application) and
CAN signals/CAN database. CAN OBD Theory explained along with troubleshooting methods. Lab
instructions to accomplish hands-on training utilising the components provided with this Kit
2 X-Analyser 3 Standard with Signals/CAN database editor and OBD capabilities.
3 Cable for easy connection between X-Analyser and OBD/ECU Simulator
4 OBD/ECU Simulator simulates several ECUs in a vehicle with OBD and CAN bus features.